ICNDT is a non-profit organisation devoted to the international development of the science and practice of Non-Destructive Testing in conjunction with individual NDT Societies and recognised continental groupings of NDT Societies. The ICNDT is registered as a legalised Association with its seat in Vienna, Austria.
NDT societies that have signed the ICNDT Multilateral Recognition Agreement (MRA) are listed in the ICNDT MRA Schedule 1 and Personnel Certification bodies that have been recognised by ICNDT are listed in the ICNDT MRA Schedule 2.
Each Party to Schedule 1 of the MRA shall:
- commit itself to the pursuance of the objectives of the MRA;
- promote the recognition and acceptance of the certification issued by PCBs registered under Schedule 2 of the MRA;
- assist other interested parties by giving a clear overview of the NDT personnel certification activities in its own country, including a description of the sectorial arrangements;
- provide other Parties with non-confidential information on the certification scheme(s) operated by PCBs registered under this Agreement;
- consult with and seek membership of the scheme and technical committees of NDT PCBs in its own country;
- indemnify ICNDT against liability for the Party’s use or misuse of this MRA.